[Clipart] RE : RE : Translation?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:00:41 PST 2011

The NSFW is filtered out already.
We are working on having toggles that will enable users to turn the
filters off or on if they so wish.

Having this choice availablity is a necessity, but I don't know how
this will affect the education sector, when there is choice for the
end user. There's a possibility that education will reject OCAL as a
viable PD option once we bring that choice in, but it really is
necessary to allow users that choice.

Ultimately, how eduction reacts is not up to me, but I would like to
see them continue using OCAL.

Thanks for the source. I'll enjoy looking at it.

--
Cheers
Chovynz