[Clipart] Test page Related to Bug #721520
ryantechnical at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:01:00 PDT 2011
I created a test page for the clipart detail in open clip art and made some
changes to the layout... with reference to Bug #721520
I just copied the entire body content from my local machine(in which i had
made some changes) and placed it in my test page, so that i did not have to
include or modify any other site widget to create this sample.
I also added a bit of jquery to on the download button.
Everything on this page is just a visual demo.
I just want to know your opinions so that if its ok, i can proceed and make
more adjustments. If not i can make changes to the demo or maybe even
attempt a shot at something completely different.
*Here's a link to the test page.*
*PS : I have made these changes only in firefox and the site looks almost
the same in IE7 and chrome, but i havent made tweaks in the css for those
browsers*. I thought i better get an overall idea of whats in everyone
else's mind before i went into those details.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clipart