[Clipart] found this while surfing

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:05:56 PST 2011

To OCAL list:
I'm inclined to agree that ArtFavours collection should be deleted. It's a
shame to lose such a large collection, but IMHO, it's too much work to try
and sift through each and every clipart. At the moment the only way to deal
with such things is to manually hide each one. We could do that, but I'll
never ask a librarian to do such an ardous task.

I'd rather we developers spend a little time with our heads together and
then we come up with an automatic method, one that is reproducable. This is
beyond my time and programming skills at the moment.

@Bassel, is this something we can get OCALBOT to do? How would I go about
it? I don't want to have to rely on one person again for tasks such as this.

--
Cheers
Chovynz