[Clipart] found this while surfing

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:11:29 PST 2011

Thanks for that. Good thing to think about.
That's the ironic beauty and power of Openclipart and Public Domain, where
you can do exactly that.
That's where we rely on consensus about what to do. Yes we have to keep the
Library clean, but we also need clipart to have a library.

In these situations we need to check carefully before yelling "Delete!"

--
Cheers
Chovynz