[Clipart] How is the 3.2 release coming along?

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Tue Mar 6 18:31:30 PST 2012

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.2

Big things we aiming for in this release:

* Upload API Completed
* Aiki Updated (Should fix like 50 bugs!)
* Blog/News on the site
* Make more OCAL even more social (The work jcubic has done on this
has already helped the site a lot)

Here is the blueprint for the upcoming release:
https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.2

I had the date set to march 12, but seems like there are tons more
bugs and features to do. So we can work towards them and push out a
release, or push the release back to the end of the month. Anyone have
opinion on this?

BTW, here is a proposal on the launchpad that librarians mark clipart
with words in them that are NSFW like F*** etc with the NSFW tag. If
others agree, librarians please lets change these clipart when we see
them. Thanks jcubic for mentioning this.

--
Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)