SE-DBUS bug fix

Matthew Rickard mjricka at epoch.ncsc.mil
Thu Jul 29 09:54:29 PDT 2004

The current AVC log callback in the SE-DBUS patch is broken and can
cause some very strange logging behavior.  Patch to fix this is
attached.

Also, if desired we could start a thread to monitor for netlink events
from the kernel signaling enforcing mode and policy reload changes.
Currently in the single-threaded mode the AVC will check for new
messages at the start of each permission check (more info on this is in
the avc_init man page).  If this is something we want to do let me know
and I'll send the patch.

Matt