afl 2.1 license

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 21:07:18 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 09:40, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 15:19 +0200, Anders Carlsson wrote:
> > On mån, 2004-07-26 at 21:34 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > > The revised AFL is finally out
> >
> > Speaking of licenses, I noticed that dbus-gvalue.[ch] don't have a
> > license header. It looks like Michael Meeks added those files. Should
> > probably add headers to those files...
>
> 	Sounds fine to me; we did go with some LGPL/X11 type combo in the end
> yes ?

Just add the boilerplate header, and then when we perl script to a new
boilerplate header the perl script will correctly update the file.

See doc/file-boilerplate.c

Or we can go ahead and figure out what the new boilerplate header is.
That's why I asked about the AFL 2.1 and whether it resolves the issues.