anyone working on dbus & twisted python?

Eugene Oden eugeneoden at
Mon Nov 8 17:33:46 PST 2004

sorry if this has been asked to death - from my research i haven't
noticed too much discussion - but does anyone know if there are any
active efforts to integrate twisted python & dbus?  i'm a big fan of
twisted and i'm really interested in dbus but i'm afraid that i'd
rather not switch to gtk and for professional reasons i'd rather not
use the gtkreactor in twisted (we have our own event loop that we've
integrated with twisted).  i'm willing to contribute any work if it
seems like a worthwhile initiative within the spirit of the dbus

gene oden