Binary message test files

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Sat Apr 23 14:15:57 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 00:24 +0200, Per Arneng wrote:
> Im doing som tests with developing a 100% java dbus library
> on my spare time. I have not done some much yet. Currently
> im experimenting with serialization to the wire format of dbus.
>
> Is is possible to get hold of the test files you have in textual
> form as binary so i dont have to compile dbus (fails on kubuntu).

The text format test files don't work anymore since we changed the wire
format. The way things work now is that dbus-message-builder.c just
generates test messages on the fly. So you could either adapt that code
to write out binary messages to files, or you could write a little JNI
to use that code as your test case generator.