Problems with D-Bus in Java

Íñigo González inigo.gonzalez at andago.com
Thu May 6 03:39:37 PDT 2010

Sorry, I get the interface with this:
DBusInterface interf = conn.getRemoteObject("com.andago.manager",
"/ex");

I have tried another way, creating my own interface which extends
DBusInterface called Dmanager, but when I do this it returns a cast
error:
Dmanager interf = (Dmanager)conn.getRemoteObject("com.andago.manager",
"/ex");

The Dmanager's declaration is this

import org.freedesktop.dbus.DBusInterfaceName;
import org.freedesktop.dbus.DBusInterface;

@DBusInterfaceName("com.andago.com")
public interface Dmanager extends DBusInterface{

	public String getAgent();
         public String getCurrentMeasure();
	public String setAgent(int phd, String syst, String manuf, String
model);
	public String deleteAgent();
	public String setMeasure(String att, String val, String un);
}