[Mesa-dev] intel driver blit rework

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Fri May 24 16:13:57 PDT 2013

On 05/24/2013 01:56 PM, Eric Anholt wrote:
> Here's a big rework of blitting.  It's a followon to some of the work I
> started back in February to make struct intel_region die in a fire.  It's
> not a reduction in code like I hoped, but it's a reduction in a lot of
> bugs and it should help make extension of our driver to support fast color
> clears (and possibly zero-copy PBOs again) much easier.
>
> The code is available at mtblit of
> git://people.freedesktop.org/~anholt/mesa

I sent out comments on a few of the patches.  Other than the first
question on patch 10, I didn't see anything that should prevent these
patches from going in.  You can probably convince me that even the
question on patch 10 doesn't matter.

I also did a full gles3conform run (instead of the abbreviated run that
piglit does) on IVB, and there were no regressions.

Reviewed-and-tested-by: Ian Romanick <ian.d.romanick at intel.com>