Friday teleconference change

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Oct 14 12:58:19 PDT 2004

Jim will probably be out of action tomorrow and has asked me to offer to
host the rw call.  However, I am unavailable until 10 minutes after the
normal call start time; I suggest we just start 10 minutes late unless
someone else would prefer to start on time and has the ability to host a
call.

Here's my call info (new and barely tested, but appears to work):

Time:				   11:10 am (EDT), Friday Oct 15, 2004

Toll Free Access Number:           866-880-2752
Toll Access Number:                702-477-6007
Participant PIN:                   104907131

-keith