[Uim] Preventing Shift+Space from turning on IM

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Sat Jul 24 07:51:18 EEST 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 06:17:08PM +0100, Joseph Foran wrote:
> I killed uim-xim and then restarted it using the
> command:
>
>   exec uim-xim &
>
> The following messages appeared in Konsole
>
>   UIM-XIM brdige. Now only supports Japanese.
>
>   ERROR: unbound variable (errobj define-key)

*blink* *click*

You're using UIM 0.28? I think that predates define-key's
introduction... Get a newer version, and see if that works.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.