[Uim] Can anyone revise my doc for newbies?

Marc Nino Cellucci marc at tiger-marmalade.com
Thu Jul 29 06:08:03 EEST 2004

This looks good, too.  Very clear guide.  Good work, Yukiko!

One thing I'd like to see is a comparison of of the different input methods
(UIM-anthy, UIM-prime, UIM-skk, etc.).  A beginner (like myself) could use an
at-a-glance comparison, showing the features and pros/cons of each input
method.  This would make it much easier to choose the one that's right for
me.

Take care,

Marc...