[Uim] Korean input

Choe Hwanjin choe.hwanjin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:33:56 EEST 2005

Oh, this is very interesting thread, but I read those mails too late :)

SCIM already has hangul romaja table based input method. See my email:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/scim/2004-October/001083.html

And there is another korean romaja input method in iiimf, maybe you alread know:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/d.moser/hangul.html