[Xlibs] libXfont shared library version

Keith Packard keithp@keithp.com
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:50:00 -0800

Around 21 o'clock on Nov 8, Eric Anholt wrote:

> So, any thoughts on when we want to do releases of individual packages?

I think it mostly depends on one's willingness to accept and address bug
reports.  So, I think we need people with the time and ability to manage a
released version of each library.  I suggest releasing a few libraries and
waiting for downstream uptake to see what kind of issues they'll have and
then work on releasing more of them as time and energy permits.

We should start at the bottom and work our way upwards in the stack.

-keith