[Xorg] Multi-user systems

Alexandre Penasso Teixeira ateixeira at insignesoftware.com
Mon Sep 13 07:30:58 PDT 2004

Hi ;)

Em Dom, 2004-09-12 às 14:45, Svetoslav Slavtchev escreveu:
> > Hi everybody,
>
> Hi :-)
>
> > Thanks for your reply about my page.

> > any

> > > why didn't you mention anything about the photos
> > > i'm very found of photos of such (b)ruby systems :-)
> >
> > I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I did not understand your question.
>
> my question was,
> why didn't you inform us, that you have a web site
> with photos of multi-user system built on bruby/ruby kernel

Woooooooops, I'm sorry. I was not aware of this situation. My concern is
the functionality of the product and project resources including
stability.

I will immediately give the order to the web-design department to solve
this issue.

> > > could you may be translate this site in english ? :-)
> > > http://www.insignesoftware.com/produtos/sixsystem.php
> >
> > In the URL: http://www.insignesoftware.com/produtos/sixsystem.php there
> > are options for English, Spanish and Portuguese (which is the default
> > language).
>
> right,
> probably my mistake
>

> > Again thanks for all the input and sorry if I was unclear about
> > anything.
> >
> > If you have any more questions then feel free to ask !
>
> well,
> a bit more details how the system is build
> if this isn't a secret would be nice

Our build process is based entirely on documents mentioned on:
http://www.insignesoftware.com/produtos/sixsystem.php

There is nothing peculiar about it.

Anyway, I did one question in the list about the ATI Radeon 7000/VE card
for this project and nobody answered my question.But this card in
Microsoft Windows works beautifully and both XFree86 and X.org don't
work independently on the video outs (dual-head).

I'm saying this because in my country nVidia cards are very very
expensive, since they are import products and ATI cards are manufactured
locally. Including this cards in the product we could use mini-atx
mother boards and reduce the cost of hardware for our schools.

Regards,
Alexandre Penasso Teixeira