[PATH] Re: Avivo problems

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:00:27 PDT 2007

Hi,

On 9/4/07, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I'm sending a couple of fixes and things that I think are helpful.

Now I'm trying with the DVI port and apparently fglrx is uisng TMDS1
for it, but avivo uses DAC1. Trying to set the registers manually
doesn't help.

Still I can't change the value of some CRTC2 registers.

Best regards.

--
Felipe Contreras