[ANNOUNCE] X11R7.3 released

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:04:27 PDT 2007

On 9/7/07, Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith at sun.com> wrote:

> I originally populated the wiki list from looking at the xorg-announce
> archives from February through August 2007, and sent mail asking people
> to double-check their modules.   I know I missed the Damage 1.1 updates
> that came out earlier (during the X11R7.2 release cycle, but marked as
> for a post-7.2 release), and wouldn't be surprised if I overlooked some
> of the input-hotplug releases from the same time frame.

Here's a list of releases that didn't make it into 7.3, but came out a
while ago and seem appropriate (i.e., I'm not counting the driver
releases that came out in the past day).

app:
bitmap-1.0.3
editres-1.0.3
xdpyinfo-1.0.2
xev-1.0.2
xfontsel-1.0.2
xlsfonts-1.0.2
xpr-1.0.2

driver:
xf86-input-evdev-1.1.5

lib:
libXext-1.0.3
libXt-1.0.5
libXdamage-1.1.1

This may just be informational at this point, but I thought I'd post
it anyway. I wish I'd done this a week ago. Anyway, if you need some
help to try to prevent this from occurring next time, I'll be glad to
help. I maintain the modules lists for Linuxfromscratch, so I pore
over these things pretty regularly.

--
Dan