OLPC keyboard definitions - take 14

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:29:50 PDT 2007

Daniel,

I see what you mean but I am not ready to switch to the distributed
model yet. Also, I see the reason for that large patch as a (minor)
organizational problem rather than technical - I mean temporarily
broken distro->upstream chain. Now that flow is hopefully fixed.

May be, one day, I'll switch to git though:)

Cheers,

Sergey