LVDS + VGA + TMDS-1

Dmitry Babrovich Dmitry.Babrovich at densitrongaming.com
Fri Sep 28 08:52:25 PDT 2007

As far as I understand you only have two pipes (look in your Xorg log to
see which one is assigned to which output), which are controled by crtc
parameter. You can have combinations of some outputs assigned to one
PIPE (for example VGA+LVDS on one and TMDS on the other) but I think it
would mean you'll get the same picture on the outputs assigned to the
same pipe. Look in intel's datasheet for more information - it's
awailable on their website.

Dmitry Babrovich

Software Engineer

Densitron Gaming Ltd

Reception:  	+44 (0) 191 280 8800
Fax:      	 +44 (0) 191 280 8809
Skype:	 dmitry.babrovich

email: dmitry.babrovich at densitrongaming.com

web:   http://densitrongaming.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
organization to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
copyrighted information. If you have received this message in error,
please reply to the originator and delete it immediately. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, disseminate,
print or disclose the contents of this message. Information or opinions
expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author
and are not necessarily those of Densitron Gaming or its affiliates.
Densitron Gaming accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising
from its use, including damage from viruses. Note: Internet e-mails are
not necessarily secure. Densitron Gaming does not accept responsibility
for changes made to this message after it was sent.