Missing loop in fbCompositeTrans_0565xnx0565?

Jaymz Julian jaymz@artificial-stupidity.net
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:41:58 +1100

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 09:36:55PM -0800, Keith Packard wrote:

> I noticed that the unaligned case in the fbCompositeTrans_0565xnx0565
> function doesn't appear to loop over each scanline.  Does it need:

Yes, it does.  It actually reads that in my private tree, but somehow I
managed to brainfart it out when moving that function over.

My bad.  (side note:  you'd think that, since i'm running 0565 16bpp on my
laptop 80% of the time, that this would have come up - I guess unaligned
16bpp access is a quite rare case right now, unlike the unaligned 24bpp which
turned out to be quite common).  It is now rectified.

	-- jj

--
Jaymz Julian aka A Life in Hell / Warriors of the Wasteland / Unreal
Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.