xizzle

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun Apr 4 17:41:46 PDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 11:26:32PM +0200, Witold Krecicki wrote:
> I was trying to run Xizzle, but I wasn't able to get it to work.
> There seems to be something broken with module loader (I've took modules from
> 4.4.0 installation - but it doesn't seem to be able to load it at all, even
> with hw/xizzle/loader/ stuff taken from XFree86-4.4.0.) Is there possibility
> to make it work?

I'm hoping to be able to CVS commit my latest work tonight. It's making
slow progress towards working - right now, it loads the ATI driver in a
static build, and then initialises my Radeon, and later solidlocks or
segfaults. I think the problem is related to initialising acceleration,
but nothing gets written to the logs in some cases, and start
Xizzle/Alt-SysRq-S-U-B/check log/start Xizzle/... gets tiring after a
while (I spent about 2 hours in that cycle last night).

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org