configuring transparency

Jaymz Julian jaymz at artificial-stupidity.net
Sat Apr 17 00:36:52 EST 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 04:45:36AM +0000, koudelka at zoom-int.cz wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have a next, maybe stupid question. Maybe somebody answer me this time :-)
>
> Transparent windows are fine, but sometimes I dont need them. E. g. when
> I am watching a movie, I really don't need to see my wallpaper.
>
> Can anybody can tell me how to turn off transparency here?

change window managers.  kde 3.1 does this, but kde 3.2 does not.  i have
not seen a version of icewm that does not do this.  ymmv.

	-- jj

> Thank you,
>
> --
> Michal Koudelka

Jaymz Julian - Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
"Hannibal is a serial killer. He only likes to kill and eat people.
 Very few people have `I want to be killed and eaten' on their cards,
 so Hannibal is out of a job." - http://cards.sf.net