configuring transparency

Jean-Christophe HOELT jeko at free.fr
Mon Apr 19 21:33:16 EST 2004

Hello,

Here are some points to help you with my xcompmgr:

- there is a "-h" option to get basic help from command line.
- read the comment on the top of the given xcompmgr.conf file for some
details, look at the examples on this file.
- a small tip on the README file explain what you have to do to make
this xcompmgr to work.
- then all config are done from your xcompmgr.conf file.

I agree, I should have say all that on the readme file.

Regards,

    JC