configuring transparency

Bjørn Lindeijer b.lindeijer at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 19 23:45:38 EST 2004

Hi koudelka,

It's about his own custom xcompmgr, not the one from Xserver CVS. The
one from CVS doesn't have any configuration other than what is compiled
in to my knowledge.

I sent you the link earlier, I guess you missed it and then of course
there was no documentation... here it is again:

http://jeko.ios-software.com/

Regards,
Bjørn