installing x damage

kailash amol_kailash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 22:30:27 EST 2004

Hi,
   Basically I am trying to get Xdamage to run on my
base RH9 box on which I've installed Xserver from
freedesktop.org. Since there is not much documentation
to go by for Xdamage , I tried to use a
damage-monitor.c program which I found on mailing
lists. Looks like this is very old and most of the
damage extension api's have changed since then. Would
anyone be able to point me to where I can get any
sample code which code help me check if my damage
extensions are installed properly & I can also see how
exactly it runs ?

thanks
'a'