R6.7 on HP-UX

Steve Shoecraft sshoecraft at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 26 22:36:08 EST 2004

I was able to get 6.7 compiled on hpux 11i (11.11 parisc).   The
reference Xhp server, of course, does not support my FX4 (Summit
series) adapter, however, I was able to bring up Xnest on hp's server
to test things out.  There appears to be a few problems with the Glx
stuff, as when I run glxgears it crashes the server.  I compiled it
with debugging enabled, so, I'm still working through that...

Also, I had to write dummy/stub drivers for the pci stuff in xfree86.
I've got the docs for the ELROY pci controller in my C3000, as well as
the linux drivers to look through, so I may be able to come up with a
more complete "hpuxPci.c" bus driver.

ANYWAY, who do I send the patches to?  What format you/they want em in
(unified, context, etc)?

- Steve