Xinerama infrastructure

Jaymz Julian jaymz@artificial-stupidity.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:14:22 +1100

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 03:04:58AM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> I don't know of any XFree86 DDX driver that disables acceleration
> when Xinerama is used, so the performance should be identical
> both with and without Xinerama.

(to be fair, on certain cards, in my specific case the matrix g400,
xinerama is indeed as slow as molasses, for as yet unknown reasons -
although it's nice to know that it's tied only to certain cards, and
not the entire universe :)

	-- jj)

--
Jaymz Julian aka A Life in Hell / Warriors of the Wasteland / Unreal
Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.