Segmentation Fault with RH 9, kernel 2.6.1

Douglas McMorris dougmc83@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:54:10 -0600 (CST)

hello all,

I'm new to the list and want to get involved with testing and bug hunting.
 I used the xserver-inst.sh script to download, compile, and install cvs.
I have a problem when i try to run any of the Xservers though (XVesa or
Xnvidia).  It sends me to the proper VT then segfaults.  Is this an issue
with running kernel 2.6?  I thought maybe the nvidia kernel module was
causeing problems so i rmmoded it and still had the same issue.

Any help is apreciated... its probably something trivial on my end, but I
haven't been able to figure it out.

--
Douglas McMorris <dougmc83@mail.utexas.edu>