a couple more stupid x related questions

Jaymz Julian jaymz@artificial-stupidity.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:49:25 +1100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 04:24:32AM +1100, Jaymz Julian wrote:
> > You could take the region, copy it and union in four translated versions.
>
> This won't actually work correctly for a case where the region is smaller
> than xsize x ysize pixels - it will leave rather unhandy holes.

(actually, what i ended up with until i do the stuff below, is a horrific
piece of code which unions matrixSize*matrixSize translated versions, and
it all works nicely now, although performance problems abound)

--
Jaymz Julian - Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
"Hannibal is a serial killer. He only likes to kill and eat people.