Errors while trying to start xserver(xvesa, xnvidia, etc)

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun May 2 18:16:46 EST 2004

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 05:03:46PM -0400, Jeremy A. Kolb wrote:
> I ran into this problem today and had to do the following (except I used 3
> weeks).  So Xtrans is still broken after 3 weeks.

cvs up -r XTRANS-0_1-RELEASE, will do it.

I need to fix xtrans, I know. I've been working on it, believe me, and I
think I've narrowed down the problematic section. But this code is deep
voodoo shit, and it's a horrific, nasty mess.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org