kdrive savage driver?

Karl Bowden kbowden at pacificspeed.com.au
Sun May 2 17:59:55 EST 2004

Just wondering about the status of bringing in the other KDrive drivers
(savage in peticular). I have found the Xnvidia very fast on my GeForce
machine, but having to use the Xvesa on my Savage based machine is
painfull. I have tried adding a makefile.am to the savage folder, and
including savage in the makefile.am in the folder above it, but I cannot
seem to get build to even start making a savage driver.

Anybody want to throw something into cvs for me to try or give me a few
more pointers?

- Karl