Composite and damage status

Mathieu Lacage mathieu_lacage at myrealbox.com
Thu May 13 04:30:51 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 05:30, Keith Packard wrote:
> I think it's obvious that we should limit the number of lists until we
> demonstrate that more are needed.  Keeping all discussion in this list
> should make sure that everyone knows what's going on.
>
> Merging 'xserver@' with 'xorg@' might help here?

I honestly believe it would not change much and that either not using
irc anymore or officially logging (and posting on an http server) all
irc channels would be much more useful.

If no one feels strongly against it, I could try to log all the channels
mentioned in your email, edit all non-relevant personal discussions
which always happen there and post them somewhere about once a week but
I find this rather inefficient and would prefer to see developers use
the mailing lists directly.

regards,
Mathieu
--