Xati frees with drm

Ralph Thomas ralpht at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:19:48 PDT 2004

> I don't plan on finishing 3d acceleration in kdrive at this point.  I've
> still got to clean up the rest of my kaa diffs to start getting this
> stuff into xorg, before I'd even have time for that.

Out of curiosity, what things will you be changing in KAA? I ask only
because I've written a simple VIA CLE266 driver for kdrive (VIA are
currently reviewing the code). Currently it only accelerates copy and
clear operations, but I want to add acceleration for the render
operations and for off-screen pixmaps. If you're changing anything
related to that, then I'd be especially interested :).

Thanks,
 Ralph