[Accessibility] An invitation

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Thu Apr 7 08:31:47 PDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

I would like to invite you very heartily for participation at another
edition of the Accessibility topic at Libre Software Meeting.  Some of
you may have received this invitation already, we may have forgotten
someone or we may not even know some of you yet.  That's why we decided
to send the invitation to this mailing-list.

The LSM organization committee provides reimbursement of travel,
accommodation and dining expenses for the speakers.  Please don't let
the strict reimbursement rules discourage you.  If you simply don't have
other choices, feel free to check the reimbursement request in the
subscription form.

See http://www.brailcom.org/lsm-2005 for more information about the LSM
Accessibility topic and the subscription form.  Since we have to deliver
the preliminary program of the Accessibility topic, I would like to ask
you for a very prompt decision.

Looking forward to Meeting you.

--

Jan Buchal