[Accessibility] Re: Updated requirements document

Milan Zamazal pdm@brailcom.org
Sat Jan 8 04:54:38 PST 2005

    PF> Milan Zamazal a écrit :

    >> f. There are great ideas among us, but we haven't managed to
    >> present them here yet and to contribute to the requirements
    >> document so that it could be finished.  (Please speak up if this
    >> is the case!)

    PF> I hope our group will manage to elaborate an answer by the end
    PF> of next week. We'll have a meeting in Toulouse on saturday,
    PF> 15th.

Good to know, thanks, Phil.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The world is not something you can wrap your head around without needing years
of experience.                              -- Kent M. Pitman in comp.lang.lisp