[Accessibility] Fact-to-face discussions at the FSG meeting

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt@kde.org
Tue Jan 18 03:41:44 PST 2005

Hi!

I saw that several people from this list will attend the FSG Accessibility
Workgroup meeting next week in Hawaii. This gives us the opportunity to
discuss the planned API face-to-face.

Since several people have subscribed to the list during the last days, we
should try to keep them ion the loop by continuing to post onto this
list.

I will take a plane tomorrow morning to spend some vacation days before
the meeting starts, so I will not be able to participate in discussions
until next week, but I will read all mails once I have internet
connection again.

I will probably not be able to moderate this list during the next two
weeks, so if someone wished to do this in the meantime, then please write
a mail to sitewranglers@freedesktop.org. I would greatly appreciate that.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project