[Accessibility] American Auto Consultants

frankd at showmehosting.com frankd at showmehosting.com
Tue Dec 5 14:40:26 PST 2006

Jay Patterson, American Auto Consultants

Looking for a business is very exciting, especially the right business. We
pride ourselves in offering our experience and helping hundreds of
individuals, like yourself with achieving their goals and owning a
business with a demonstrated success for over 27 years.

http://www.carloversdream.com/new_index.htm

Today's smart business opportunity seekers should look for companies with
records that match up to ours. Our firm has been a Top 500 company for
five consecutive years. It has been a two time top 100 company and has
been acclaimed for our award winning service for more than 27 years.

The investment involved in starting your consulting business and making
upper bracket income is moderate. We would like you to familiarize
yourself with our company through our extensive internet site so that we
may answer as many informed questions that you may have. Once you have had
an opportunity to look through the site, or if you find that you have
questions contact me, and I will gladly answer them.
Fill out our personal data sheet online here

Call to speak with one of our staff members, or feel free to contact me
personally at 1-800-416-5020 or by Fax: 913-897-5000

Sincerely,

J. Patterson, President

Our American Auto Consultants was founded in 1979 by Mr. Patterson. His
involvement in the automobile industry began in the late 1960s. His
success rapidly moved him through the ranks to General Manager of several
major Kansas City Automobile Dealerships.

Through those years, Jay Patterson received numerous sales awards and was
recognized for his profound ability to turn a struggling dealership to
profitable dealership, in a short period of time. His abilities became as
marketable as the vehicles themselves. After reaching a plateau, Mr.
Patterson was offered a partnership in the largest Multi-Franchise Auto
Mall in the Kansas City Area.

In 1979, he had a vision that his customers would be more comfortable
buying their cars with less stress, and in less time. Jay Patterson
incorporated his vast knowledge of the automotive sales industry into a
service that emphasized the importance of and need for customer service.

Quality Customer Service became the pinnacle of Jay Patterson's new car
consulting business has grown very rapidly since its inception in 1979.
This is attributed to the growing awareness and severe need for consumer
assistance in the new car buying marketplace.

We are one of the largest and most recognized new car consulting firms in
the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Our reputation is renowned
throughout the industry, due to the magnitude of business that we bring to
the new car dealers.

We have one of the most exciting and profitable new businesses offered
today, and has established itself as the leader in providing a more
logical and ethical way to buy a new car or truck. We will continue to set
the standards for the new car consulting business well into the 21st
Century.

We are not in business to sell 'Business Opportunities,' however, we are
in business to provide a high quality service to our consultants and
customers. Customer service is our continued objective. The best
advertisement for our business is that of satisfied customers.

In short, this is a solid business opportunity for several reasons:

We have 27 years of continued success in the industry.
We generate an income well above average.
Our high success rate sets us apart from competitors in the industry.
Our market is basically untouched, with unlimited
growth potential.

We have the highest success rate in the industry with clientele begging
for our service. We are able to offer you the best opportunity available
for financial independence.

American Auto Consultant
American Auto Consultants
Jay Patterson