Any chance of seeing a merge from drm-next-4.8-wip-si?

Alexandre Demers alexandre.f.demers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 06:29:34 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

I'd like to know if there is any chance to see a merge / pull request
for the SI code from drm-next-4.8-wip-si into mainline kernel for 4.8?
Nothing seems to have been added to the branch since the end of May. I
haven't seen any thing merged from that branch into drm-next-4.8(-wip)
either. What is its status? Is it considered completed and ready for
merge / test / tune up?

As you know, I'm interested in helping on the task. However, I stopped
any work on porting SI to amdgpu when I learned someone at AMD was
working on it. It would have been too long for me to do it in
comparison. Now, if I can be of any help, let me know, my R9 280X is
waiting for some tests.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Demers