radeon VS amdgpu: _afmt_init() behavior if kzalloc fails

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Fri Aug 12 16:39:50 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

yeah, agree totally. When we fail to allocate anything during module or
device initialization we should cleanup properly and abort loading the
module.

On the other hand the only time I actually run into such a problem was
while constantly loading and unloading the radeon module to find bugs.

BTW: Was pretty fruitful to do this, we should try this with amdgpu at
some time as well.

Christian.