SDMA out-of-bounds write access of tiled surface

Mads mads at ab3.no
Mon Jul 11 21:52:02 UTC 2016

Yes, also with 5.7 the corruption appears if I start /usr/bin/konsole or
/usr/bin/dolphin (and I guess it will be apparent with more
applications, if you want I could test some more). Although, I have no
trouble using chromium or steam, playing all sorts of games. As you can
see if you look through the thread, it might be reason to believe that
plasmashell itself might be the culprit sending the data that corrupts
the screen.

- Mads