drm/amd/powerplay: expose max engine and memory clock info for powerplay enabled case

Deucher, Alexander Alexander.Deucher at amd.com
Wed Oct 12 22:03:34 UTC 2016

I don't know if we need to add a cgs call to fill in the max_clock_voltage_limits structure.  That's mostly just leftover from radeon.  A better solution would be use the existing amdgpu_dpm_get_sclk and amdgpu_dpm_get_mclk macros.  Maybe something like the attached patch? Unless there is a specific need for the max clocks on AC.  I think in most cases the results will be the same.

Alex