AMD WX7100 screen display problem on AArch64 architecture server.

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Dec 14 16:20:49 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-14 09:00 AM, Lvzhihong (ReJohn) wrote:

> By the way, I set "AccelMethod" to ”none”instead of “glamor”also makes
> the screen became normal.

Same reason as with ShadowPrimary.

> but OpenGL app run with Error:

AccelMethod none is only intended for bringing up new GPU hardware, not
for normal usage.

> If it is most likely a Mesa or LLVM issue, how can I debug or do some
> trial ?

Not sure offhand. Maybe file a bug report at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa&component=Drivers/Gallium/radeonsi&version=git
or follow up on the corresponding mesa-dev mailing list thread.