amd-gfx Digest, Vol 13, Issue 29

axie axie at amd.com
Tue Jun 6 13:37:34 UTC 2017

Hi Michel,

Thanks.

As I work more for open source driver, this digest mode becomes more
annoying.

I didn't even know that amd-gfx can send individual emails to me. As a
result, I did not know how to ask  correct question about my puzzling. I
did ask around once.

Now I wondered how I enabled the digest mode. I think we should disable
this option. I am thinking there are other victims of this digest mode.

Alex Bin