Deprecation of AMDGPU_GEM_CREATE_CPU_ACCESS_REQUIRED

Mao, David David.Mao at amd.com
Fri Jun 30 01:55:50 UTC 2017

Vulkan allows the application to decide whether it wants the allocation to be host visible and device local.
If we drop the flag, what will happen if we did not set the NO_CPU_ACCESS flag?
Will it fail the map in case the allocation could be placed in invisible heap then?

Thanks.
Best Regards,
David