Add support for high priority scheduling in amdgpu

Bridgman, John John.Bridgman at amd.com
Wed Mar 1 16:14:37 UTC 2017

In patch "drm/amdgpu: implement ring set_priority for gfx_v8 compute" can you remind me why you are only passing pipe and not queue to vi_srbm_select() ?

+static void gfx_v8_0_ring_set_priority_compute(struct amdgpu_ring *ring,
+					       int priority)
+{
+	struct amdgpu_device *adev = ring->adev;
+
+	if (ring->hw_ip != AMDGPU_HW_IP_COMPUTE)
+		return;
+
+	mutex_lock(&adev->srbm_mutex);
+	vi_srbm_select(adev, ring->me, ring->pipe, 0, 0);