sync_file rcu adoption and semaphore changes.

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:27:45 UTC 2017

Okay I've listened and people said this should use rcu, so I've
tried to work out what that looks like, and I present my first pass
at using rcu for sync_file. I'm pretty sure I've probably missed some
fundamental things here.

As to Chris's reserveration_object questions, yes it does the rcu stuff
and I suppose it does the exclusive fence (with 0 shared fences), so
we'd want to make sync_file wrap reservation objects, not semaphores,
since the main reason I'm at sync files in the first place is the file
part for sharing them between processes.

Dave.