[rfc] drm sync objects (search for spock)

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Tue May 9 22:23:02 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Christian König <deathsimple at vodafone.de>
wrote:

> Am 26.04.2017 um 11:57 schrieb Dave Airlie:
>
>> On 26 April 2017 at 18:45, Christian König <deathsimple at vodafone.de>
>> wrote:

I've done a quick scan over the patches and I like the API.  It almost
looks as if Santa read my wish list. :-)

That said, it was a "quick scan" so don't take this as any sort of actual
code review.  It'll probably be a little while before I get a chance to sit
down and look at i915 again but things seem reasonable.