Huge page support for Vega10

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Tue May 23 16:52:47 UTC 2017

another round of this patch set, I've dropped all not necessary patches.

Going to handle all the cleanups later on when I have more time to test.

Anyway huge pages now at least not cause any any performance regression any more, but they still doesn't seem to have the desired effect speedup effect. I probably need to dig deeper into TLB handling.

Additional to that I didn't had time to answer all the questions on the last set in detail, going to do so tomorrow.

Regards,
Christian.